San Diego/Otay, CA
Back to San Diego/Otay, CA
As a certified C-TPAT company, we are committed to educating all our Business Partners on critical supply chain security issues.
We recommend all Business partners perform a periodic risk assessment of their international supply chain in order to identify and correct gaps vulnerabilities, and weaknesses. All areas of vulnerability should be clearly identified and corrective actions taken as needed to address those weaknesses.
The Five Steps/Areas
1. A master list of all international supply chain partners.
2. Identify all supply chain routes, inbound and outbound.
3. A threat assessment for each country in the supply chain.
4. Vulnerability level for all supply chain partners.
5. Annually review and update.
For more see annexed Newsletter.