U.S. Customs Compliance & Consulting
- Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- In-Bond (Air, Ocean, Freight)
- Duty Drawback
- USMCA Studies
- Automated and Customizable Reports
- Customs bonded carrier transactions
- Classification and rate of duty for your products
- Appraisement methods
- BASC Certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- C-TPAT Certified
- Fastest Customs processing and release times at the border
- ABI (Automated Broker Interface)
- AES (Automated Export Systems)
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- BCS (Broker Cargo Selectivity)
- Reconciliation Reports
- Cargo Tracking Systems through U.S. Customs
- Bond Transactions
- Fully integrated with other government agencies
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- E-Warehouse ( Inventory Control System)
- Automated Manifest Control System
- Import-Export Traffic control
- U.S. and Mexican Customs coordination
- Equipment Control and Inspection
- Per-diem management and inventories
- Customized Reporting
- U.S. and Mexico Yard coordination
- Ocean and Air freight
- Export Booking
- Close relations with all major carriers
- Yard and Warehouse facilities available in both Long Beach and Calexico
- Specialized Equipment
National & Global Logistics Division
- Air Import & Export Logistics
- Direct IATA and Consolidation Services from all US cities
- Ocean import & Export (FCL & LCL Services)
- Cargo Insurance
- Customs Brokerage
- Intermodal (Canada/US/Mexico)
- LTL (Standard, Expedited and Consolidation (Canada/US/Mexico))
- OTR (Standard, Team and Specialized Equipment (Canada/US/Mexico))
- Warehouse/Distribution Services (Canada/US/Mexico)
- Bar-Code inventory control system
- Daily inventories sent via e-mail, fax or through our Ewarehouse System
- Reception and coordination of merchandise from U.S. and worldwide suppliers
- Sorting, labeling and loading of merchandise to be exported into Mexico
- Coordination of border shuttle transportation and U.S. Customs clearance paperwork for all merchandise exported into Mexico as per direct instructions by Client's personnel.
- Camera Surveillance 24/7
- Container yards for transfer and staging
- Flexible hours of operation upon request
R.L. Jones Express
- Border crossing service on vans, 22' and 24' bobtail trucks.
- Express service to Southern California, Arizona, Baja California and partial zone of Sonora
- Hazardous materials and In-bond border crossing service
KUDOS Transportation, Inc
- Door to Door Service, within 600 miles of Calexico
- Trailer border crossing service
- Trailer parking yard
- 48' and 53'
- 48' Flatbeds
San Luis International Freight Services, LLC.
- Door to Door Service, within 600 miles of San Luis, AZ.
- Border Drayage.
- C-TPAT certified parking yard on both sides of the border.
- 53' Dry-Vans and Reefers
- 53' Flatbeds
Comercializadora Roberts y Jones
- Importaciones definitivas a la franja fronteriza o al Interior
- Servicio de Almacenaje y Transborde.
Our Systems Group is staffed with on-site support personnel and programmers aiding our clients in developing and implementing special reporting or database editing needs. They are also specialized in telecommunications and both PC and network based applications. We are continuously improving our Systems and developing new tools to give the best information services to our clients.